Monday, December 6, 2010

Deck the Halls

Christmas is coming...the tree is up and the topper is crooked.  The rest of the decortions are still in the dust covered totes.  I'm not really itchen to put them up or dust off the totes because that will make me itch.
 
I am looking forward to Christmas, mostly the food.  We have the BEST breakfast on Christmas morning! 

Picture this.  Hot waffles (homemade) Real maple syrup, Straberries and whipped creme (the real stuff not the petroleum based stuff that leaves the coating on the room of your mouth that leaves you wondering if you are now a fire hazard)  Bacon and OJ and Coffee.  All served on the best china and with the OJ in wine glasses.  I put more effort into that breakfast than any turkey dinner I've ever made. I have been having that breakfast since I was a little girl and when my husband suggested we do something else this year, he was quickly shot down. Don't mess with my waffles!  Besides that's all I plan to cook that day so he'd better fill up.
SO....the next item to be tackled is presents.  I am pretty much done shopping thanks to a girls weekend to the outlet malls in early November but for the last couple items.  What do you get 2 boys that have no need for more video games and no real appreciations for clothes (I'm sure they only wear what they have because the law says they must)  I'm open for suggestions people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment